DB Results Thailand is proud to receive the “OutSystems Sales Authorised Partner appreciation award”. DB Results has been involved in the OutSystems partner program since 2014, and during that time, our partnership and impact on the business have been recognised through:
- APAC Partner of the Year award in 2018,
- Best Delivery Partner in 2019,
- Champion APAC in 2021,
- OutSystems Partner of the Year 2022.
Supaporn Ditvipass, OutSystems Country Manager (Thailand/Vietnam) presents the “OutSystems Sales Authorised Partner appreciation award” to DB Results (Thailand) to Simon Royle, Country Director DB Results (Indochina).
With over 400 partners globally, we are humble to receive this recognition of our successes over our eight-year partnership and look forward to continuing to deliver innovative digital solutions with great speed.
DB Results is passionate about our relationship with OutSystems as it enables us to deliver fantastic digital transformation results in record time for our customers. Simply, OutSystems is better, faster and cheaper, helping us deliver results for our customers!
- Andrew Dean, Global CEO, DB Results
OutSystems has revolutionised the way companies manage their digital transformation and provides a technology that is #1 in its market segment. See what DB Results has achieved with OutSystems, including:
- Medical innovation at Siriraj Hospital Thailand’s largest public hospital, to improve the hospital processes to benefit the medical staff and the Thai people.
- an in-field data collection mobile application for Nutrien Ag Solutions Australia, providing greater efficiencies for agronomists and enhancing the productivity of their customer’s farms by streamlining manual processes for ease, accuracy and efficiency.
- rapid development and implementation of two self-service portals for the ACT Revenue Office, cutting processing times by 90% and seeing the majority of transactions taking place without any intervention from the ACT Revenue Office.
- our health and wellbeing app MIOK, is currently being used by The Salvation Army to support its army of volunteers, while they support thousands of vulnerable members of our community.